Families with children ages 3 to grade 12 may register for our
Family Faith Formation @ Home program,
a resource to supplement the parental vocation and baptismal call
to form children in the Catholic faith in the home.
Families who register will receive:
- 32 age-appropriate Gospel-weekly magazines (print and digital copies) for each child registered
- corresponding textbook
- Celebrating Sunday for Catholic Families 2020-2021 reflection book
- 10 monthly Take Out Family Faith on the Go magazines (print and digital copies)
- weekly emails from the parish with suggestions and opportunities
pick up materials when made available four times throughout the year
commit to using these materials in a way that fits into their family life in order to support faith formation within their home.
Our new online registration and payment process for Family Faith Formation @ Home is ready to go. Follow these steps to register your family:
- First, be sure to create your account in Breeze, our new parish database. (You should have received an email with directions to do this on Sunday, September 6.) If you have not received this email (check your junk folder), or if you are not a registered parishioner, contact Michele.
- Once you have created your Breeze account, update your family’s information.
- Then go to stnoel.org/faith-formation-2020 and register for Family Faith Formation @ Home.
- Choose a time next week to pick up your family’s first set of materials outside the main church doors. (Thank you for wearing a mask.)
- Tuesday, September 15 5:00-7:00pm
- Wednesday, September 16 5:00-7:00pm
- Thursday, September 17 5:00-7:00pm
- After any Mass on Saturday, September 19 and Sunday, September 20
A special blessing will be offered for parents as first teachers of the faith at Mass on the weekend of September 19-20. Whether you attend Mass in-person or online, know that the parish is praying for your family’s faith formation journey @ home.
Contact Michele with questions or concerns ([email protected] or 440-946-1128, x 121).