Fr Terry’s April 7 Update

Posted in: Parish Life
Tags:

15 Comments for : Fr Terry’s April 7 Update
    • Giovanna Coccia Kovach
    • April 8, 2020

Fr. Terry,
    Oh my gosh! Best video so far! I needed a laugh. Thank you so much for these videos and for being real! You’re awesome!

• Gilda Bostick
    • April 8, 2020

We haven’t made it home from FL, but this video made me feel less homesick. Looking forward to seeing more. God Bless and I will tune in again.

• Peter Kamis
    • April 8, 2020

I always wondered about that little chunk of hair that sticks out on your right side. Now I understand, Loved your chat. May God always be with you.

• Lisa Mileusnich
    • April 8, 2020

You know how YouTube recommends other videos based on what you just watched? After this video I’m seeing suggestions for comedy videos (including a Carol Burnett sketch), some current events, and “styling side swept bangs.” Loved the hair product lesson! 🙂

• Mel Troha
    • April 8, 2020

Any advice for those of us with severely thinning hair? This was a good talk, keeper coming

• Diane Bosley
    • April 9, 2020

Love this – your explanations, your humor and more connections shared

• Margaret Garrett
    • April 9, 2020

Thank you!

• Sandy Meyer
    • April 9, 2020

Ft. Terry, Thanks!! I enjoyed your video. That was informative and fun! I feel like I got to know you a little!
    Hope to introduce myself in person sometime when this virus stuff is over!

• Jerry Ketchaver
    • April 9, 2020

Right after Vatican 2 I went to my parish to get involved. Father told me I had to shave. Didn’t get involved with a parish for many years!
    Have worn my hair from crew cut, DA, to below my shoulders. Had a cop once come after me because he didn’t like long haired hippies.
    God bless you.

• Carole Lester
    • April 9, 2020

Thank you for sharing. This was great! Learned so much. Keep filling us with all your knowledge.

• Ron & Mary Lee Ryan
    • April 9, 2020

Best update ever! Included church, friends, family and fun facts. Looking forward to returning to mass at St. Noel, but will look forward to updates until that time.

• Michele
    • April 9, 2020

Thank you for sharing. It helps to keep in touch with st Noel church and you make it real.
    Love your humor

1. Reply

OMG! I needed this today. Yes, I, too, have no clue what day it is except that tomorrow, after my rosary, I know I have to marinate the Legs of Lamb, make the Biscotti, and assemble the ingredients for the Italian Love Cake. Thank you for sharing your love of God with us and your great sense of humor both of which brings us closer to Him and each other…I will never look at your hair again without a smile on my face. God Bless and Peace to you also.

• Terri Preskar
    • April 10, 2020

Fr. Terry, loved your conversational style, with a bit of education, information, and practical wisdoms. I think this virus brought many blessings, one of which is the way in which our Church continues to draw us to the center, Christ, and engage our minds/hearts as community. Keep it up!

• Kathy Barr
    • April 11, 2020

Thanks so much for the update! I’m thankful for your sharing. I appreciate your informal conversational approach and miss being at St. Noel for Masses with you and Fr. Andy. I’m looking forward to seeing you in person again as soon as it possible.