“It Takes a Village to Raise a Child”
We are working on introducing a New Parents Ministry at St. Noel for parents of children age 2 and under. The Ministry will be a chance for new parents to meet each other, pray together, discuss topics that come up during the infancy stage, and simply support each other during this most joyous, but challenging, time in our lives. The Ministry will also allow our infants to play together and develop social skills.
Some examples of topics of discussion for the group are as follows:
- Feeding our Infants
- Sleep Patterns
- Balancing Time for Parenthood, Work, Housekeeping, Socializing, etc. with a new Infant at Home
- Events in the Community for Infants and Parents
- Methods of Communication with our Children
- Benefits of Infant Massage
- Teaching our Children our Faith
If you are interested in being a part of this group which would meet at St. Noel weekly for about 1 – 1½ hours, complete out the questionnaire below or call Janice Cackowski at (440) 585-9588.
“Children are a Gift from the Lord;
They are a Reward from Him” Psalms 127:3